Let’s Get to Peer Review Quickly
Tips for First Submissionss
- Know your co-authors! Be prepared with contact info, especially the correct emails.
- Have “Implications” in your paper.
- Read the Info for Authors!
- Figures don't forget to proof the text in your figures carefully!
- Cover letter attached.
- Tables at the end of your file.
- Have strong artwork: readable fonts (remember to embed fonts), thick lines.
- Got “CIFs”? Submit just one CIF file.
- No Conclusions, or summary, at the end of your paper—summary is for the Abstract.
- Use MathType/Equation Editor for display equations only.
- Part of a Special Collection? Remember to select the name from the pull-down list.
To clear your temporary internet files. This link shows how to clear Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Sarari, and Chrome.