Perovskites: Modern and Ancient
By Roger H. Mitchell, 2002, 318 pp. softcover, ISBN 0-9689411-0-9
This volume is intended as an introduction for the neophyte to the structure and compositional variation found in perovskite-group and related compounds, will be of interest to solid state chemists, materials scientists, crystallographers, and mineralogists. The work does not describe the magnetic, electrical or other physical properties of perovskite-group compounds
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1. The ideal perovskite structure: Pm3m perovskites and related structures.
- Chapter 2. Distorted ABX3 perovskites: geometric and structural principles.
- Chapter 3. Stoichiometric ternary perovskites: structural diversity.
- Chapter 4. Ordered perovskites.
- Chapter 5. Non-stoichiometric perovskites: A-site vacant and oxygen defect structures.
- Chapter 6. Hexagonal perovskites and related structures.
- Chapter 7. Layered perovskites-I: Ruddlesden-Popper, Dion-Jacobson, Aurivillius and AnBnX3n+2 compounds.
- Chapter 8. Layered perovskites-II: High temperature superconducting cuprates and organic-inorganic halide perovskites.
- Chapter 9. High pressure silicate and titanate perovskites and related structures.
- Chapter 10. Naturally-occurring perovskites.
The book is published by Almaz Press and can be purchased at MSA's online store Buy Now. There is a 25% discount to members of the Mineralogical Society of America, The Clay Minerals Society and the Geochemical Society. Shipping is not included.
Almaz Press Inc
1427 Ridgeway Street
Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 5J7